Friday, October 8, 2010

Technical Difficulties... Please Stand By

Have plenty of ideas, but a computer that doesn't want to cooperate. It appears to have some sort of virus. Do you think it will respond to NyQuil?


Just a couple of notes regarding shows I've seen this week. Sorry for the lack of links.
  • What a difference lighting makes! Andy's apartment in "Rubicon" which I described as kind of a warm, moody safe haven a week or so ago looks downright chilly in the stark light of day. I love the flexibility of the space as it serves as a metaphor for Will and Andy's deteriorating relationship.
  • The alternate universe on "Fringe" is a masterstroke in terms of accuracy in sets. I used to live in Hoboken, NJ ("Fringe," are you following my life? That wouldn't be creepy or anything.), and it looks absolutely nothing like the one presented on the show. But it's set in an alternate universe so it doesn't need to! The alternate universe seems to have a thing for fluorescent undermount lighting in kitchens, but that's another story for another time. 
I know that I'm kind of new to the game but would love to hear what rooms you'd like to recreate from television or movies. Please feel free to leave selections below in the comments section, and I'll see what I can whip up for you. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment