Monday, October 4, 2010

"Parenthood": L.A. Times L.A. at Home Blog

Set Decorator: Julieann Getman 

I am visiting my family for most of this week. It was part of my brilliant marketing strategy: announce my magnificent set decorating blog to the world and then skip town almost immediately.

How fantastic is it then, that in checking out the Set Decorators Society of America (definitely give it a look sometime, even if just for the impressive slideshow on the home page) website, that I found in their press section a story from the L.A. Times that gives exact details, and not just speculation, for a handful of the major sets from the show? I especially adore the set for Julia's house and how Getman was able to achieve a very expensive look on a budget.

Photo credit: NBC Studios/Universal

The same article has a link to a photo gallery for "Modern Family" and "No Ordinary Family" as well. I confess: I am seriously coveting that level of access. David A. Keeps, please let me know if you need an intern from Boston. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment